Benefits of Foreign Trade Zones
Foreign Trade Zones (FTZ) remain within the borders of the United States, but are considered to be outside U.S. Customs territory. Foreign Trade Zones were created to keep U.S. business competitive with businesses operating offshore or overseas, thus reducing the occurrence for those businesses to leave the United States. Businesses, which choose to use Foreign Trade Zones can receive duty exemption on re-exports, duty deferral, and duty elimination on waste, scrap and yield losses. Businesses can also receive benefits such as relief from inverted tariffs and possible tax and licensing savings.
- Port Brochure (PDF)
- Simple FTZ Analysis Calculator (PDF)
- What is a Foreign Trade Zone (PDF)
- Foreign Trade Zone - Services and Benefits
FTZ #167 covers locations near Austin Straubel-Green Bay Airport, Wittman Field in Oshkosh and the Oshkosh Southwest Development Park.
- FTZ Map - FTZ #167, Sites 1, 3, 4, 5 6 - Austin Straubel-Green Bay Airport and adjacent sites
- FTZ Map - FTZ #167, Site 2 - Southwest Development Park, Oshkosh
- FTZ Map - FTZ #167, Site 7 - Spanbauer Center, Oshkosh
- FTZ Map - FTZ #167, Site 8 - Wittman Airport, Oshkosh
Operated and managed by:
Brown County Port & Resource Recovery Department
2561 S. Broadway
Green Bay, WI 54304